MARKSRUV VS. PLINT -
OUR SCREWS WIN
GROUND SCREWS WORK LIKE CONCRETE PLUGES, BUT BETTER.
AND WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, THEY ARE SIGNIFICANTLY KINDER.
Fast, stylish, light, cheap, durable, climate-smart – pick and choose! The advantages of the ground screw are many, but above all it is about your time and work effort: you do not have to transport and dig down heavy concrete plinths, cast them on and wait until it has hardened. Stop Gräv’s ground screws should not be confused with simple earth anchors from the construction trade that you attach to the ground yourself, our ground screws are mounted with special machines by professional fitters and you can immediately start building on a stable foundation.
EASY, FAST, ASSEMBLED AND READY
WORKS IN MOST KINDS OF LAND SUPPORT
EMISSES 60% LESS CO2 THAN A CONCRETE PLUG
ADVANTAGE GROUND SCREW
1. Ground screw is mounted all year round, even in the event of frost.
2. Attachments and dimensions follow the Swedish construction standard.
3. The ground screw can be returned – the removal leaves minimal marks.
4. Withstands harsh climates without rusting: 4mm hot-dip galvanized steel does the job.
5. Ground screws always fit: they are available in several models and lengths.
6. Do not destroy the surrounding soil (as digging does).
7.Thoroughly tested for tensile, pressure and load.
8. Many applications for special assembly.
9. ISO certified and CE marked.